Under 30 CEO offers a list of 21 Franchises best for entrepreneurs in their twenties. They selected franchises with relatively low start-up costs, appropriate for the experience level of someone in their twenties, and with franchisors favorable to young investors.
- Weed Man. The largest lawn care company is a good transition for someone who spent summers mowing lawns. The franchise offers the business, marketing, and logistics support to help an entrepreneur get a franchise off the ground.
- GroOrganic. Combining entrepreneurial fire with a desire to do good in the world, GroOrganic franchises assist people and businesses in growing organic backyard gardens that are later harvested for food consumption. With a minimum cash investment of only $10K, this is a good option for an entrepreneur who enjoys outdoor work.
- Fetch! Pet Care. This dog walking and pet sitting business requires low net worth to start, has relatively low risk, and a system that is accustomed to young entrepreneurs.
- Recruit. For the sports-minded, a Recruit franchise may be a good choice. Franchisees obtain, refine, and disseminate key scouting data for colleges recruiting high school athletes.
- Merry Maids. This well-known cleaning service offers another avenue for young entrepreneurs to break into franchising. Translate your years of doing chores and business expertise to a successful venture. This cleaning franchise also has low entry requirements, a minimum cash requirement of approximately $25,000.
For more options, check out the full list.